Dogs: How Do I . . . (Give Meds, Trim Nails, Restrain, Etc.)?
Do you feel frustrated when told to give medications to your pet, and are not given instructions on how to actually accomplish the task? Help is here!! The links below will show you how, either in picture form or in video form. Please be aware that the slower your internet access speed, the longer it will take for the links to load. They will open in a separate window, allowing you to easily find your way back to this page.
Feel free to send us your favorites. If we like them, we will add them to our list!
DOGS – HOW DO I DO THE FOLLOWING?
The following links are pictures and text:
- Give My Dog Oral Medication How to give liquids and pills by mouth to your dog.
- Give My Dog Eye Medication How to medicate your dogs eye, with ointments and drops.
- Put Medication in My Dog’s Ears How to put medication in your dogs ears.
- Give My Dog a Nail Trim How to find the right place to trim the toenails.
- Give My Dog a Bath Describes giving a bath to a dog.
- Give Oral Fluids to My Dog There are times when you might want to give oral fluids.